Women Who Worship GOD – Liturgical Dance Ministry
Romans 12:1 NLT
And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice—the kind he will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship him.
To glorify God, minister and encourage others through the gift of dance interpretation. Witness through dance by selecting songs that promote a lifestyle of devotion that will draw others to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
To build this ministry according to God’s plan and show women ages 40 and up that they too can serve through dance interpretation. (all ages are welcomed)
To be able to take our ministry of Dance Interpretation outside of our Church Home, and serve where needed.
To keep God first in all things. Build relationships among the saved, as well as the unsaved. To never perform, but always Present Christ to everyone through dance.
Expectation of Members:
- Take advantage of opportunities to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ by attending one of the three Bible Study classes offered
- Attending Sunday Worship Service on a regular basis
- Having your own individual quiet time,
- Supporting other ministries as needed,
- Select songs that will minister to others, and glorify God
- Attend monthly and quarterly meetings as directed by the Pastor
- Must have a commitment to serve in this ministry,
- Be on time for rehearsals (unforeseen circumstances are realized)